Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-26-2020, 01:50 AM

Default Yasmin De Castro-Vitoria Prado Update.

Super Cool TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin De Castro and Vitoria Prado and awesome pairing as well. It is great to Yasmin back looking very sexy in black lingerie and black patented leather red bottom pumps. and Vitoria back as well also looking very sexy in a black lingerie outfit,stockings and black patented leather pumps. I loved the way the scene began with Yasmin and Vitoria signaling to the camera to zoom in closer. and fondling and caressing and kissing other. and taking turns sucking each other's tits and girlcocks. with Yasmin penetrating Vitoria in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over tits to end the scene. Yasmin DeCastro and Vitoria Prado's performances was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the super cool update and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin DeCastro in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Vitoria Prado in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Super Cool TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin De Castro and Vitoria Prado and awesome pairing as well. It is great to Yasmin back looking very sexy in black lingerie and black patented leather red bottom pumps. and Vitoria back as well also looking very sexy in a black lingerie outfit,stockings and black patented leather pumps. I loved the way the scene began with Yasmin and Vitoria signaling to the camera to zoom in closer. and fondling and caressing and kissing other. and taking turns sucking each other's tits and girlcocks. with Yasmin penetrating Vitoria in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over tits to end the scene. Yasmin DeCastro and Vitoria Prado's performances was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the super cool update and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin DeCastro in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Vitoria Prado in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I cant avoid use Yasmin, she is so cute and so horny that makes this ts an amazing choice. Vitoria is hot as hell
Old 05-26-2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I cant avoid use Yasmin, she is so cute and so horny that makes this ts an amazing choice. Vitoria is hot as hell
Completely agree and Yasmin DeCastro and Vitoria Prado are very sexy and talented as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 06-23-2020, 02:16 AM

Default Yasmin De Castro-Nicole Sache Update.

Magnificent TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin De Castro and Nicole Sache and sparkling pairing as well. It is great seeing Yasmin back looking absolutely stunning in blue,pink and black lingerie,fishnet stockings and black/clear studded heels. and Nicole back as well looking sexy in blue and black lingerie and black knee high boots. I loved the way Nicole was riding Yasmin's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl positions. and Yasmin penetrating her in doggystyle and missionary positions and shooting her nectar all over Nicole and kissing her to end the scene. Yasmin De Castro and Nicole Sache's performances were amazing and erotic. thanks for the magnificent scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin De Castro in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Nicole Sache in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 06-23-2020, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Magnificent TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin De Castro and Nicole Sache and sparkling pairing as well. It is great seeing Yasmin back looking absolutely stunning in blue,pink and black lingerie,fishnet stockings and black/clear studded heels. and Nicole back as well looking sexy in blue and black lingerie and black knee high boots. I loved the way Nicole was riding Yasmin's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl positions. and Yasmin penetrating her in doggystyle and missionary positions and shooting her nectar all over Nicole and kissing her to end the scene. Yasmin De Castro and Nicole Sache's performances were amazing and erotic. thanks for the magnificent scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin De Castro in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Nicole Sache in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Miss Sacha is absurdly great doing bottom and Yasmin is having amazing performances. This pairing just couldnt go wrong anyway
Old 06-23-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Miss Sacha is absurdly great doing bottom and Yasmin is having amazing performances. This pairing just couldnt go wrong anyway
Completely agree that Nicole Sache is absurdly great doing bottom. and Yasmin De Castro is having amazing performances and this pairing couldn't go wrong in any way. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Completely agree that Nicole Sache is absurdly great doing bottom. and Yasmin De Castro is having amazing performances and this pairing couldn't go wrong in any way. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
I m happy in post ONLY stuff we produce here. I see by votes and comebnts u guys just dont like a lot other site stuff. Question of taste but is my obligation assist it in best way i can
Old 06-23-2020, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I m happy in post ONLY stuff we produce here. I see by votes and comebnts u guys just dont like a lot other site stuff. Question of taste but is my obligation assist it in best way i can
Great to hear that you are happy in posting only content y'all produce here. and the seeing votes and comments we don't like the content from the other sites. and the question of taste but it is your obligation to assist it in the best way you can.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-23-2020 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:58 AM

Default Yasmin De Castro-Bianca Meirelles Update.

Fantastic TGirl on TGirl Flex Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin De Castro and Bianca Meirelles and sparkling pairing. It is great seeing Yasmin looking very sexy in a red lingerie outfit and black/clear studded heels. and Bianca back as well looking absolutely gorgeous in a white outfit and black and silver sandals. i loved the way Bianca was topping Yasmin in missionary and spooning positions balls deep for the first part of the scene. and Yasmin fucking Bianca in missionary position and from underneath for the second part of the scene. and shot her nectar all over her tits and kissed each other to end the scene. Yasmin De Castro and Bianca Meirelles's performances were sensational and erotic. thanks for the fantastic scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&. Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin De Castro as a Full Top. and Bianca Meirelles in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-11-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Fantastic TGirl on TGirl Flex Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin De Castro and Bianca Meirelles and sparkling pairing. It is great seeing Yasmin looking very sexy in a red lingerie outfit and black/clear studded heels. and Bianca back as well looking absolutely gorgeous in a white outfit and black and silver sandals. i loved the way Bianca was topping Yasmin in missionary and spooning positions balls deep for the first part of the scene. and Yasmin fucking Bianca in missionary position and from underneath for the second part of the scene. and shot her nectar all over her tits and kissed each other to end the scene. Yasmin De Castro and Bianca Meirelles's performances were sensational and erotic. thanks for the fantastic scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&. Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin De Castro as a Full Top. and Bianca Meirelles in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
That scene only happens because the 2 Stars set works fine. Bianca never did with TS before but had special chemistry with Yasmin and i deal someting great for us using this combination