Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Administrator

U ll see...TOMORROW
Old 04-25-2011, 07:52 AM

Nice, but you guys shoot your asian models outside Brazil don't you?
Old 06-04-2011, 04:35 PM

Is this why Fernanda Barros didn't have many shoots? Was Rafaella Bolfiolli rough to work with?

Also, Walkyria, Adriana Rodrigues, Thays Schiavinato, Hilda Brasil, Alessandra Ribeiro, Ana Paula Samhadi and Angel Star seem to be well liked by directors from the numbers of shoots they do everywhere, am I right? Alessandra, Ana Paula and Adriana Rodrigues just seem like they are having fun in most videos.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Fernanda Barros travel to Europe years ago and never return. She now is post op and was in a italian jail for years for make part of a tranny gang envolved in international prostitution traffic

Walkyria, Adriana Rodrigues, Thays Schiavinato, Hilda Brasil, Alessandra Ribeiro, Ana Paula Samadhi and Angel Star are all great but dont understand me wrong about Fernanda. She is lovely BUT had some bad company in her life
Old 06-04-2011, 08:44 PM

Understand. I can't believe she went post-op. She was a very good performer. I had heard the arrests and knew she was in Europe now. Disheartening.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM

I'm surprised to hear that about Carla Renata, she is a super hottie. Not my favorite, but I respect her beauty. Very glad to hear Nicolly Navarro and Natany are nice.

You do a great job on all your sites and without a doubt the premier in Brazilian TS content.

How is Rabeche Rayala?

Yeah in my personal life I've experienced that TS girls are not easy to deal with, but there are some sweethearts. I gotta say I've ran across more insane girls though. The last girl I was with on more than a client level loved to start fights. Like fist fights, with other TS and GGs.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinelust View Post
I'm surprised to hear that about Carla Renata, she is a super hottie. Not my favorite, but I respect her beauty. Very glad to hear Nicolly Navarro and Natany are nice.

You do a great job on all your sites and without a doubt the premier in Brazilian TS content.

How is Rabeche Rayala?

Yeah in my personal life I've experienced that TS girls are not easy to deal with, but there are some sweethearts. I gotta say I've ran across more insane girls though. The last girl I was with on more than a client level loved to start fights. Like fist fights, with other TS and GGs.
Thanks man

To me is a kind of different because is a professional relationship, i need girls that come shoot do specific things then behaviour yes is SO important. I had some models that just leave nuts without do the job. I need replace it fast because some times i m with many models and 1 that give up just fuck it up

I always tell my team - Who pays us dont wanna know about how hard is do it, they pay for the content and we need produce best possible with best models

Its really cool see some guys that cares about how things are behind the cams and i try show u all the TRUTH SCENARY

About Rabeche she is just lovely, amazing girl and great behaviour