Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-30-2011, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Default Are these your favourite models?

I don't know why members of this site don't rate the girls as often as the other sites but please do, each time you look at the gallery - this helps us see who you want more of, and who you don't!

Currently:
The top TEN models and some from their latest sets as of May 30 2011.
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com - the original and longest running Brazilian shemale website.

1. Nicole Navarro 4.5 (95 votes)
Latest update: 16 Nov 2010

Appearing since 2009 this Brazilian Transsexuals original star is very popular.

2. Bruna Tavares 4.5 (65 votes)
Latest update: 05 Feb 2007

Not seen since 2007 but still ranking high.

3. Patricia Araujo 4.4 (63 votes)
Latest update: 05 Dec 2005

Just one of the most popular Brazilian models of all time and although not appearing in over 5 years still gets the visitors. Fantastic girl!

4. Leticia Freitas 4.4 (34votes)
Latest update: 21 Dec 2010

Stunning model with awesome looks and an incredible body.

5. Kalena Rios 4.4 (64 votes)
Latest update: 24 May 2011

One of the most popular current models although she's been appearing on the site since 2006, changed her look and fantastic.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:27 AM

95 votes for navaro? must be thw guy on this site who is always asking about her llol.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 AM

Navarro is definitely HOT.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:51 PM

I would have thought Kalena would have been higher, maybe Thays in there. Bruna is definitely a dream, Patricia is the same way. They are timeless. Michelly Araujo should be moving up to those levels soon IMO. She looks amazing. Bruna Butterfly is another hot newer girl that could get there eventually. Navarro caught my eye in the first scene I saw of hers where she got topped by a GG with a strapon, but until seeing this I didn't know she was THIS popular.

Some people may disagree that she still has it, but Patricia Bismark is another who has been around long enough I would have thought she would be higher rated.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Administrator

Its cool see how u guys like Patricia Bismark. She is a great model, ll plan some new sets for her soon
Old 06-05-2011, 12:55 AM

I am positive that I am not the only one that thanks you. She has been one of the hottest girls from day 1 that I saw her. She has a face that is naturally feminine. She has a body that has always been sexy and minimally touched up with her boobs just being perfect with her figure. She has gotten thicker over time, but that is her, and she carries it very well. The scene on Shemalesfromhell.com with Carla Bruna was awesome because I expected Patricia to end up getting the best of the action, but when Carla got on Patricia's back and flattened her out in rear mount, that view of Patricia gripping the bed (and Carla's butt bouncing certainly didn't hurt) was simply hot from behind/seeing Patricia's face as she realized how capable Carla was. That is always one of the best positions to watch (reminds me of some of Camilla De Castro's topping scenes), and it was a great scene.

Also, if SFH.com would let me rate Ana Paula Samadhi, I would vote her a 5 star, but it won't take the click right now. She is amazing. She climbs well when topping, and her butt looks like it is dancing. She has amazing faces, and seems genuinely excited when working top or bottom. An absolute beauty.

Last edited by Tyl3r; 06-05-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:28 AM

Patricia Bismark has just gotten too out of shape...
Old 06-05-2011, 01:29 AM

I don't think so. Maybe I am a sucker for her because I have always liked her, but she still, and will always be, incredible to me.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:54 PM

Nicolly Navarro is by far my favorite out of those 5. I'm not really a big fan of the other 4. They're hot, but don't drive me crazy. Patricia Bismark is amazing; and I agree I have liked her since I first saw her. I don't think her weight is an issue, she's still sexy and has a natrual feminine beauty. Tayssa Tally has gained weight too and she's still pretty hot. Everyone can't do it, but some girls are hot no matter what. There are some others from around Patricia's time I like a lot. No love for Joy Spears? She reminds me of Patricia a little, not her look, but she seems very natural.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:44 PM

top 5

adriana rodrigues
dany de castro
jessica kathlen
laura ferraz
rakel rodrigues