Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-26-2015, 06:07 PM

Default damazo

There must be a pressure in the tranny community after this bolina indicent, I know they dont want to have this type attention because lets face the facts trannys dont exactly have it easy in brasil. i just hope there is no retaliation from sao paulo and brasil police after the officers ear was biten off.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
There must be a pressure in the tranny community after this bolina indicent, I know they dont want to have this type attention because lets face the facts trannys dont exactly have it easy in brasil. i just hope there is no retaliation from sao paulo and brasil police after the officers ear was biten off.
They want she goes out jail scott free. Its ridiculous, she need answer for it or ll be our O J Simpson

All ts comunity ll answer for this because if she goes free so many ts ll be murder as revenge. Trust me, ll be really nasty
Old 04-28-2015, 07:38 PM

damazo u bringing up oj simpson very funny indeed. U do know oj's wife was in deep trouble with the colombians right? I know whole different topic but oj was innocent.

yes u right revenge backlash by police for ear biting if bolina goes free, It will get real ugly like germany brazil world cup game score.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
damazo u bringing up oj simpson very funny indeed. U do know oj's wife was in deep trouble with the colombians right? I know whole different topic but oj was innocent.

yes u right revenge backlash by police for ear biting if bolina goes free, It will get real ugly like germany brazil world cup game score.
O J is an endless discussion but i know u got my point. ALl ts ll pay if Bolina scape scott free, that´s fact. People ll kill ts in the streets for pure revenge
Old 04-29-2015, 09:51 AM

not sure how the justice works in brazil but in the usa you can be the pharmicutical industry and kill 100k people with untested drug and get away scott free with only a fine with if you are the average perosn and steal a loaf of bread worth $1.29 u go to jail for weeks and if you have traffic ticket warrant for $30 dollars u can spend 2 months in jail.

thing with bolina she attacked a lawyer so bad news for bolina there. assaulted a militiary policia dismembered body parts.

No way bolina gets off scott free under any condition and i dont see anyone wiring millions of dollars of bribe money to head honchos on her behalf anytime soon.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
not sure how the justice works in brazil but in the usa you can be the pharmicutical industry and kill 100k people with untested drug and get away scott free with only a fine with if you are the average perosn and steal a loaf of bread worth $1.29 u go to jail for weeks and if you have traffic ticket warrant for $30 dollars u can spend 2 months in jail.

thing with bolina she attacked a lawyer so bad news for bolina there. assaulted a militiary policia dismembered body parts.

No way bolina gets off scott free under any condition and i dont see anyone wiring millions of dollars of bribe money to head honchos on her behalf anytime soon.
Agree BUUUTTTT this country is so crazy that i cant garantee it and i explain why. Months ago a ts kill another one in the streets. Her name is Jade and was a huge history. Ok, she goes jail and stuff. Gess what ? SHE IS FREE now...for MURDER !!! My country is absolutelly insane