Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 10-15-2018, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Default Feedbacks about video style

OK guys need some help here

Gota mail with complains about video that i totally desagree but impoartnt 4 me is YOUR FEEDBACK

In this mail guy complain about AUTO FOCUS and tell video make changes too fast. Again , i think he is mentioning old style before change to 4K and new camera guy i have in last 6 months but please tell me YOU what think

I m ready change things IF U THAT ARE WITH ME ALL THIS TIME ask it
Old 10-15-2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
OK guys need some help here

Gota mail with complains about video that i totally desagree but impoartnt 4 me is YOUR FEEDBACK

In this mail guy complain about AUTO FOCUS and tell video make changes too fast. Again , i think he is mentioning old style before change to 4K and new camera guy i have in last 6 months but please tell me YOU what think

I m ready change things IF U THAT ARE WITH ME ALL THIS TIME ask it
I think that the video style over the last year and a half has been freaking awesome. and the quality and sound of videos is so much better as well because we can see every detail and hear the sound of the TGirl's balls slapping off of their partner asses and hear what they are saying as well. and the point of views angles are super cool. and i completely agree that the person who sent the email complaining about the video style must be talking about the old style before y'all went to 4K.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I think that the video style over the last year and a half has been freaking awesome. and the quality and sound of videos is so much better as well because we can see every detail and hear the sound of the TGirl's balls slapping off of their partner asses and hear what they are saying as well. and the point of views angles are super cool. and i completely agree that the person who sent the email complaining about the video style must be talking about the old style before y'all went to 4K.
I m trying understand it because i know has ZERO AUTO FOCUS problem then i deduce its mentioning old stuff before 4K but all feedbacks ll be welcome from u felas
Old 10-16-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m trying understand it because i know has ZERO AUTO FOCUS problem then i deduce its mentioning old stuff before 4K but all feedbacks ll be welcome from u felas
I hear ya Louie my friend. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.