Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-28-2012, 04:33 AM

Default Hey Louie

Maybe you should set up a system where a customer can pay an extra specific amount to get a request carried out? I think you could make people happy without cutting the profits that way.

Like say getting Isabelly Killer to bottom to Kalena Rios or something is more expensive than a regular scene, well then the customer who wants those girls together can shell out a 1 time payment apart from their original membership fee so that the request can be out in one of the updates.

Everyone wins.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Maybe you should set up a system where a customer can pay an extra specific amount to get a request carried out? I think you could make people happy without cutting the profits that way.

Like say getting Isabelly Killer to bottom to Kalena Rios or something is more expensive than a regular scene, well then the customer who wants those girls together can shell out a 1 time payment apart from their original membership fee so that the request can be out in one of the updates.

Everyone wins.
As soon i have chance get those girls i see no prob in make them only bottom. Miss Killer is not so hard, Kalena i see in many parties in Brasil but she is out of do scenes for while
Old 12-29-2012, 09:28 PM

What do you think of the system though? Maybe it can make it less costly for you?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:55 AM

Yup I suggested that previously, if you put the on demand scenes on clips4sale or whatever I'd be happy to go via that route & I'm sure others would be too
Old 12-30-2012, 08:12 AM

Well that's not exactly what I mean. I mean members to the site who currently pay for the subscriptions can pay an extra 1 time fee for a request to be carried out. That way it can cover some of the cost of the hardship of getting specific models or ect. Some requests can also cost a bit more like tg/tg.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Well that's not exactly what I mean. I mean members to the site who currently pay for the subscriptions can pay an extra 1 time fee for a request to be carried out. That way it can cover some of the cost of the hardship of getting specific models or ect. Some requests can also cost a bit more like tg/tg.
Oh oke sorry my mistake but anyway the on demand idea is still a good idea however it's carried out (Y)
Old 12-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDABSM View Post
Oh oke sorry my mistake but anyway the on demand idea is still a good idea however it's carried out (Y)
I apreciatte all kind of sugestions, do some brain storm is not bad. Many good and simple ideas comes from process like this.
If depend of me u can give me all kind of ideas u have, if we can do this is another question.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:52 AM

So what do you think then? The hard part of requests is the cost anyway, especially for tg/tg. So members can pay an extra fee per request. What do you think?
Old 12-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Sorry but if have people wanting pay extra about more ts on ts trannies-fuck.com would be still having fresh and new stuff. We try it and doesnt work