Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 10-04-2020, 12:46 AM

Default Melissa Azuaga-Maria Flavia Hardcore Update.

Superhot TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia. it is great seeing Melissa back looking absolutely gorgeous in black and pink bra and panties,garter belt,black stockings and beige platform sandals. and Maria back as well looking very sexy in white bra and panties,white stockings and sandals. I loved the way Maria was topping Matheu in the spooning position for the first part of the scene. and Melissa topping Matheu in missionary position and came while she was fucking him,and continued topping him for the second part of the scene. and Melissa and Maria double penetrating Matheu and shooting their nectar on his face and in his mouth and kissed each other to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Superhot TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia. it is great seeing Melissa back looking absolutely gorgeous in black and pink bra and panties,garter belt,black stockings and beige platform sandals. and Maria back as well looking very sexy in white bra and panties,white stockings and sandals. I loved the way Maria was topping Matheu in the spooning position for the first part of the scene. and Melissa topping Matheu in missionary position and came while she was fucking him,and continued topping him for the second part of the scene. and Melissa and Maria double penetrating Matheu and shooting their nectar on his face and in his mouth and kissed each other to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Very impressive the DP, i wanna do more stuff like this

I m happy u like, mate
Old 10-04-2020, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Very impressive the DP, i wanna do more stuff like this

I m happy u like, mate
Completely agree Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia double penetrating their submissive male partner was very impressive. and awesome to hear that you want to do more scenes like this. Indeed i sure did. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Completely agree Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia double penetrating their submissive male partner was very impressive. and awesome to hear that you want to do more scenes like this. Indeed i sure did. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Thats kind of shooting i wanna do more, i want go to verry hard challeges . This set took a little longer to be done because, u know, 2 HUGE cocks, guy did hos best there. Great performances as well
Old 10-11-2020, 12:31 AM

damn that guys asshole must have been in bad shape after that lol
Old 10-11-2020, 03:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
damn that guys asshole must have been in bad shape after that lol
Oh, dude...i had same thoughs but keep it quiet for professional reasons.

U know, he was quite professional and liked the challenge.

I told him i can do still harder next time, he laugh
Old 10-11-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Thats kind of shooting i wanna do more, i want go to verry hard challeges . This set took a little longer to be done because, u know, 2 HUGE cocks, guy did hos best there. Great performances as well
Super cool to hear that is the kind of shooting you want to do more of,and go to very hard challenges. and the set took a little longer to finish,and i know 2Huge Girlcocks. and the guy did his best there. and agree great performances as well. And would love to see more TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scenes like this featuring 2 Gorgeous.&.Well Hung TGirls taking turn topping and double penetrating their male partner,and shooting their nectar on his face and in his mouth.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Super cool to hear that is the kind of shooting you want to do more of,and go to very hard challenges. and the set took a little longer to finish,and i know 2Huge Girlcocks. and the guy did his best there. and agree great performances as well. And would love to see more TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scenes like this featuring 2 Gorgeous.&.Well Hung TGirls taking turn topping and double penetrating their male partner,and shooting their nectar on his face and in his mouth.
Let me see what i can do about it
Old 10-12-2020, 12:50 AM

Smile

Quote:
Let me see what i can do about it
Excellent to hear my friend.
Old 10-30-2020, 03:26 AM

Default Melissa Azuaga Solo Update 2.0

Marvelous TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga. It is great Melissa back looking very sexy in pink lingerie and beige platform sandals. Melissa Azuaga is a gorgeous and talented TGirl who has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,sexy tits and butt,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos and a huge girlcock. and is one of my favorites. i loved how the scene began with her smiling at the camera and saying hello to the viewers,and doing a seductive dance and moving over to the bed and stroking her huge girlcock. and fucking herself with the dildo and shooting her nectar all over herself and blowing a kiss and waving at the camera to end the scene. thanks for the Marvelous TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-30-2020 at 07:12 PM.